Lezyne ABS Pressure Drive Mini Frame Pump
Lightweight, CNC machined aluminum construction. Efficient and ergonomic overlapping design optimized for high pressure applications.
- Sleek, compact, lightweight design
- Features an oversized piston that houses a reversible Presta/Schrader hose
- Stylish CNC-machined aluminum bracket secures pump to the bike frame
- Air Bleed System (ABS) flex hose releases air back pressure, reducing risk of valve core damage
- Includes composite matrix frame mount
Lezyne was founded on March 1st, 2007, by industry icon (and German native) Micki Kozuschek. In the prime of his career as a professional triathlete, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. Then in 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.