Craft Force Women's Pants, Black
Warm softshell pants with pre-shaped knees, adjustable waist and gripper at bottom.
- Elastic three-layer softshell fabric with a brushed inside for a comfortable feeling
- Soft, adjustable elastic waist and pre-shaped knees for total freedom of movement
- Flatlock seams to avoid abrasion
- Gripper at leg endings to keep the pants in place over ski boots
- Longer zippers at leg endings for easy on and off
- Chamois: No
- Gender/Age: Women's
- Color: Black
- Size: Small
- Material: Synthetic
- Type: Softshell
- Water Protection: Water Resistant
- Reflective: Yes
- Windblock: Wind Resistant
- Defined Color: Black
- Fit: Relaxed
- Pocket: No
In 1973 inventor, Anders Bengtsson went out for a run outside his home in Borås, Sweden, with a set of new underwear, he had designed. Post-workout, he tested his design by measuring the moisture content in his underwear. After years of designing, testing and creating, he had found the perfect baselayer for optimal body temperature management.
Borås, Sweden, anchored in a tradition of handicraft, knitting factories and an entrepreneurial spirit, was the perfect playground for Craft. Four decades later, Craft continues to design, develop and manufacture cutting-edge apparel and accessories for world champions and everyday heroes across the globe.