Deity Components Deftrap Pedals - Platform, Composite, 9/16", Black
The DEFTRAP will revolutionize what you should expect from a nylon composite pedal with it’s non-offset symmetrical platform to offer added stability behind the spindle, a true concave pedal profile so your feet sink into it, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins), our tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system, and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material to create a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, ability to skim over rocks, and even coming in 10 colors…the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market!
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Premium Nylon Fiber Composite material is 28% stronger than Nylon Composite used by most leading brands
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint with 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body per side.
- 391 grams per pair
- Injection molded nylon fiber composite
Armor against the corporate mentality, DEITY is a 100% rider owned, operated, designed, and funded company built by riders for riders!