Bar Mitts Mountain / Commuter Handlebar Mitten Large Pogies for Bar Ends
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars with bar ends to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. This version has one hole on each mitt so bar ends can protrude.
- Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside
- Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness
- Reflective material on seam and logo
- Stays open allowing easy access and removal of hands
- Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat
- Measures 10.5" wide by shifters/brakes
- Accommodates thicker gloves
The only thing Bar Mitts makes are pogies! They are specialists in keeping your hands comfortable.