DeFeet Aireator 6" Rooster
Aireator 6" Rooster is a navy blue sock with a vibrant colorful red and yellow rooster design on the back of the cuff.
The thin profile Aireator cycling sock features an open mesh weave over the foot top, making these lightweight socks ideal for all forms of cycling and everyday adventure. Breathable, moisture-wicking, and durable.
- Nylon plated exterior sole for lasting durability and performance
- CoolMax EcoMade plated interior sole for maximum moisture transport
- Aireator mesh weave instep is lightweight and speeds drying
- Reinforced heel and toe extends life in high abrasion areas
- DeFeet toe seam is low bulk and extremely strong
- Comfort compression double cuff for a super secure fit
Composition: 60% Nylon, 39% COOLMAX® EcoMade, 1% Lycra®
Made in the USA.
Find your shoe size on the chart to determine the best DeFeet sock size.
Shane Cooper arrived in the US from England at the age of four. His father distributed knitting machines. Shane grew up around knitting machines, but was always more interested in bicycles and music. It wasn't until the early 90's that he decided to turn his attention entirely toward knitting. In 1992, DeFeet was born! The first product was a totally customizable, open-mesh weave airflow sock. The world's top endurance athletes took notice immediately.
Even though there is less knitting and less manufacturing in the US now than when Shane's father emigrated, DeFeet will not join the outsourcing movement that has become too easy for companies in the US. They have always been and will always be a custom shop, utilizing their own in-house designs and those of artisans that want to see their creations come-to-life on the most durable, best-performing socks available. All DeFeet products are made in the USA.