Defeet Aireator 3" Bee Aware Sock
- The original DeFeet sock, the Aireator has been consistently upgraded and remains the gold standard of cycling socks.
- Affordable and incredibly durable, Aireator's are the most popular cycling sock the world has ever known.
- DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort, the first sock to incorporate this type of open-mesh construction.
- Eco-friendly: Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA.
- Great for running, hiking, and biking
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 60% Nylon, 39% Recycled Polyester, 1% Lycra
Made in the USA.
Find your shoe size on the chart to determine the best DeFeet sock size.
Shane Cooper arrived in the US from England at the age of four. His father distributed knitting machines. Shane grew up around knitting machines, but was always more interested in bicycles and music. It wasn't until the early 90's that he decided to turn his attention entirely toward knitting. In 1992, DeFeet was born! The first product was a totally customizable, open-mesh weave airflow sock. The world's top endurance athletes took notice immediately.
Even though there is less knitting and less manufacturing in the US now than when Shane's father emigrated, DeFeet will not join the outsourcing movement that has become too easy for companies in the US. They have always been and will always be a custom shop, utilizing their own in-house designs and those of artisans that want to see their creations come-to-life on the most durable, best-performing socks available. All DeFeet products are made in the USA.