Lezyne Femto Drive Headlight Taillight Battery-Powered Light Set
A compact, bright light that features a CNC-machined aluminum body that is durable and weather resistant.
- High-grade, optical Lens also serves as an activation button that cycles through the five modes, and extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility for added safety
- Composite back cap features a secure clip or use the included silicon rubber strap to attach to a variety of tube diameters
- Threaded back cap resists cross threading
- Two CR2032 batteries are included per light
- Five Power Modes: four Flash and one Steady
- Run Time: 60 hours in Flash; 30 hours in Steady
- Output: 15 lumens (Front); 7 lumens (Rear)
- CNC-machined aluminum body
Lezyne was founded on March 1st, 2007, by industry icon (and German native) Micki Kozuschek. In the prime of his career as a professional triathlete, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. Then in 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.