Lezyne Hard Caddy Handlebar Bag 2.2L
- Large capacity handlebar bag
- Highly water resistant zipper and material
- High quality, durable materials
- Top-opening for easy access
- Adjustable straps and simple Velcro mounting system
- Reflective features and light mounts for added safety
- Bag dimensions 9.3" x 6" x 5"
Lezyne was founded on March 1st, 2007, by industry icon (and German native) Micki Kozuschek. In the prime of his career as a professional triathlete, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. Then in 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.