Park Tool BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit - D.O.T.
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid.
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT fluid based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
Made in the USA.
The co-owners were hands-on bicycle repair folk back in the 1950s when bikes were simpler. Starting in the 1960s, bikes started getting more complex and the need for purpose-specific bike tools arose and Howard and Art met that need. Now more than 50 years into its journey, Park Tools is still developing and producing some of the finest bicycle tools in existence.