Park Tool CT-5 Compact Chain Tool
Small and compact chain tool performs like a shop quality tool by using a fine threaded shaft and super strong replaceable pin.
- Nominal Dimensions: 60mm tall, 55mm wide and 15mm thick
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 77 grams
- Handy "loosening shelf" to remedy stiff links after reassembly
- Compatible with Sram Eagle hollow pin chains
- 1/8", 5-12 speed chain tool
Made in the USA with domestic and foreign components.
The co-owners were hands-on bicycle repair folk back in the 1950s when bikes were simpler. Starting in the 1960s, bikes started getting more complex and the need for purpose-specific bike tools arose and Howard and Art met that need. Now more than 50 years into its journey, Park Tools is still developing and producing some of the finest bicycle tools in existence.