Park Tool PFP-8 Home Mechanic Floor Pump
An economical and durable floor pump that works as well at home or on the trail before your important ride.
- Large, integrated pressure gauge is easy to read
- Comfortable, composite handle
- Composite pump head with thumb lock fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
- Stable steel base with extra-large foot pads
- Features a smooth operating steel barrel
- Max Pressure is 160 PSI
The co-owners were hands-on bicycle repair folk back in the 1950s when bikes were simpler. Starting in the 1960s, bikes started getting more complex and the need for purpose-specific bike tools arose and Howard and Art met that need. Now more than 50 years into its journey, Park Tools is still developing and producing some of the finest bicycle tools in existence.