Park Tool PH-1.2 P-Handle Metric Hex Set with Holder
Park Tool Hex wrenches made from industrial tool steel, hardened and tempered for shop use.
- Wall Mount includes Hex Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 10mm
- There are three additional holes in the base of the holder that can optionally be used for storage of Y-Wrenchs (not included)
- High-torque industrial steel hexes
- Precision chamfered tips for accurate fit
- Ergonomically designed nylon handle fits comfortably in mechanics hand
- Mounts easily onto pegboard using minimum space while keeping tools organized
Made in the USA with domestic and foreign components.
The co-owners were hands-on bicycle repair folk back in the 1950s when bikes were simpler. Starting in the 1960s, bikes started getting more complex and the need for purpose-specific bike tools arose and Howard and Art met that need. Now more than 50 years into its journey, Park Tools is still developing and producing some of the finest bicycle tools in existence.