Park Tool PW-4 Professional Shop 15.0mm Pedal Wrench
The PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench is designed for heavy shop use.
- Oversized, asymmetrical head is made from Cro-Moly steel for superior strength and durability
- Two 15mm wrench openings at 30 degree and 45 degree angles for best mechanical advantage, regardless of pedal position
- 14" handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals
- Round vinyl dipped handle will not dig into the hand like flat wrenches
- Thin enough to access all wrench flats
Made in the USA.
The co-owners were hands-on bicycle repair folk back in the 1950s when bikes were simpler. Starting in the 1960s, bikes started getting more complex and the need for purpose-specific bike tools arose and Howard and Art met that need. Now more than 50 years into its journey, Park Tools is still developing and producing some of the finest bicycle tools in existence.