Swiftwick Aspire Four Socks - 4 inch, White
A firm compression sock with a solid four inches of ankle support for cycling, running and any other endurance sport.
- Firm compression provides contoured support and prevents bunching
- Lightweight Olefn fber in a minimum cushion design is cool, wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you performing at your best
- Y-Heel contour creates a contoured heel pocket that moves with the foot
- Virtually invisible toe seam eliminates friction in the toebox
- Mesh footbed and channeled upper increase breathability
Made in the USA.
Swiftwick sizing is based on your corresponding shoe size. Please refer to the size chart below:
Swiftwick started in 2008 when a mountain biker saw the need for high performance socks with superior moisture-wicking and an incredible fit. Today, based out of Franklin, Tennessee, they are an international brand developing performance socks for all of your adventures.
They believe in the pursuit of greatness. Life is a journey, and they strive to enjoy it every step of the way. Moving our bodies, enjoying nature, letting our guards down, making a difference in our communities, and using travel as a catalyst to dig deep inside our souls - this is what keeps us going every day.
All of our products are made in the USA using the most sustainable practices available to us. We believe in giving back and partnering with organizations that share our mission. We are excited to empower others to chase their adventures, too, one step at a time.