Zipp Speed Box Frame Bag
Features padding between side panels to ensure the safety of small essentials.
- Water-resistant seam-sealed zippered pocket for easy access
- Solid molded EVA construction for gear protection
- Three-point adjustable velcro loops
- Reflective strips and logo
- Sizes and Capacity
- 1.0 has 18 cubic inches capacity / 65g
- 2.0 has 22 cubic inches capacity / 70g
- 3.0 has 31 cubic inches capacity / 85g
Zipp started in 1988. After starting in Indy’s auto-racing scene, motorsports engineer Leigh Sargent decided he could use auto racing principles to make better bicycle wheels. Today Zipp is part of the SRAM family of companies which includes SRAM, Zipp, Rockshox, and Quarq.