Bar Mitts Mountain / Commuter Handlebar Mitten Pogies for Flat Handlebars, Large
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. This is the large standard version that does not have an additional hole in each mitt for bar ends to protrude. If you need a pair that can accomodate bar ends click here.
- Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside
- Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness
- Reflective material on seam and logo
- Stays open allowing easy access and removal of hands
- Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat
- Measures 10.5" wide by shifters/brakes
- Accommodates thicker gloves
Pretty much the only thing Bar Mitts makes are pogies! They are specialists in keeping your hands comfortable.